Saturday 10 November 2012

Sleek Face Form Face and Blush Contouring Palette

Hey my wonderful gorgeous readers how are you all today :) 
Todays review is about this FABULOUS Sleek Contouring and Blush Palette.  
After having a brilliant experience with the Sleek Face Contouring Kit in Light i just had to see what the contouring and blush palette was like.  
The fact that I have the Face Contouring kit in light i automatically went for the Face Form in Light too just to be safe :) 
The Face Form is available on the Sleek Site for £10 where you are getting 20g of product.  They are also available in Superdrug :) And lastly on the Cloud 10 Beauty Website
There is 4 shades available Fair, Light Medium and Dark.  
Face Form is the ultimate contouring compact and definitive accessory for nailing that chiselled supermodel look. Bound in a luxurious handbag-friendly palette, complete with a mirror for on-the-go application, each shade variant contains different products to suit specific skin tones.
FAIR Contouring powder, highlighting powder, and Rose Gold Blush

LIGHT Contouring powder, highlighting powder, and Rose Gold Blush
MEDIUM Contouring powder, highlighting powder, and bronzer
DARK Contouring powder, highlighting powder, and dark bronze
Oh girlies and gents of course let me just tell you now that this palette is like heaven for me.  It really is and I will tell you why shall I 
well first of all it is not too long ago I done a blog post about the face contour kit and i told you all how much i love it.  Well the contour and highlight part of this palette is the exact same i mean exact!!!! Take a look :) 
This is the Face Form Palette and the next picture is the face contour kit :) 
As you can see yourself they are the exact match happy days :) :)  If you have not seen my review i will briefly tell you the contour part is a matte medium tanned shade absolutely amazing for contour as its not one bit orangey and it looks so so nature.  The highlight part is also very stunning champagne shade with very fine shimmer also looks natural and gives a beautiful glow.
The Blush side is fantastic as its one of the popular shades and my most used shade of the sleek blushes "Rose Gold" which is suppose to be a good dupe of the Nars Orgasm.   Its a stunning peachy pink shade with golden shimmer.  For those of you who see the word shimmer and cringe Please Don't as I am not a big fan of shimmery products for the face myself and believe me the shimmer is not noticeable all you notice is glow.  
Overall this is an absolute amazing value if you think about it.  You are getting a contour powder, a highlighter and blush for £10 so so worth it.  The powders are so so soft creamy and very very pigmented its hard to believe that this is so affordable it feels like it should be a high brand product.  You should actually use a light hand while using these because they are so pigmented a little goes a long way.  Another great thing about this palette is its so perfect for travelling.  
I actually can not recommend this palette enough I really think that any beauty junkie like myself should try this.  Its just one amazing product.  This lasts all day long on me.  
I will surely whenever i run out again repurchase this kit for sure :) 
Well i hope this was helpful to you all 
Until next time take care 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 










I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sleek is amazing! I wish I had more Sleek products not just two. x

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These colours look beautiful. I love that blush!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh you have just reminded me to dig out my countour kit and rose gold blush :-)

Unknown said...

Coco hunny we all gotta start somewhere chic i started with one sleek product over 8 months lol that was a lipgloss :)

the creation of beauty... awwww im in love with the blush its my most favourite of the sleek blushes

aprettyobsession Girl im happy i reminded you lol you wont put them down once you start using them again :)


ABI said...

Sleek is great!! Great quality, great price :) I really want to buy the Blush by three palettes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...