Monday 18 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 18 Lipstick Tag



Hello my wonderful readers how are you all doing today 
Awwwww the sun is shining today and its so so great to see it.  The coldest is going slowly and its beginning to feel like the summer is coming in I love it.  My little twinnies even got out to play today which is great I love to see them getting out for fresh air.  
So today's Lips of the day of course has to be bright and cheery to copy my mood thanks to this fine day :) 
I have already posted up my picture of my FOTD with the famous lips and I have to say surprisingly I got really really great feedback so finally I can expose whats on my lips.  
The lip product i chose for todays lips is one of my all time favourite products and I mean all time.  This or should I say these lip products were actually near enough the first blog post post I reviewed Oh lordy when I look back at the blog post its a shame in a way as my photos arent what they are like now :( so if you would like me to update with better photos let me know but half of them are gone now but I plan to stock up on more shades and more of them.  
So the Lip product I am on about is ........
The NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss 
Awwwww do not get me started on these little beauties.  They are amazing and always will be a favourite of mine.  I love absolutely everything about these glosses and I have not one bad thing to say.  Everything I said in my last blog post i still stick to today.
So the shade i chose for today is "French Kiss" and let me tell you if you havent tried these before and want to try a shade or too prepare to be overwhelmed because there is about 60 shades to choose from :) :) exciting eh?
The price range varies on these depending on where you get them :) 
They cost $5.50 from the American website 
They are on offer at $4.20 from Cherry Culture 
Or you can get really good deals on ebay for multi buys of them here is a link to all of the top rated sellers who sell them for you 
So back to "French Kiss" this shade is stunning a perfect Spring/Summer shade.  This is a stunning medium pinky shade with a frosty finish.  Normally I dont like frosty lip product but I love how this looks on my lips as it works with my skin tone and I just love it.  
 So so pretty 
So in all to cut a long story short 
If you are looking for a lipgloss with unbelievable pigmentation
Thats none sticky or gloopy 
Thick enough to stay on your lips for more than 2 to 3 hours
jazzes up lipsticks amazingly 
Has an amazing sweet but not overpowering sweet scent 
NYX Megashine Lip Glosses are the one to go for :) 
This is my FOTD :) 
Well have you every tried these?  If not "Why havent you" lol
Keep safe and happy and healthy and enjoy the day no matter what you are doing for the day and night 
Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)


  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 







    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    2 comments:

    the creation of beauty is art. said...

    That is really pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    Unknown said...

    ANOTHER awesome shade!! I am loving these posts!!

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...