Friday 5 April 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquers in Celestial and Nude Eclipse

Hello My beauties :) :) 
I am sure at this stage you are all oh so familiar with the new Rimmel Apocalips unless you have been hiding under a rock somewhere as at the moment they are been reviewed everywhere and also every time I seen to switch on the telly lately see the ad for these or even on every Magazine I read i see these on them.  If I am not mistaken they were available to buy from January of this year and of course the hype about them drew me in to try them out as any beauty blogger will do for the sake of their readers (nudge nudge wink wink )



So its said that there is 8 shades in these but anywhere around my area had only 5 to choose from which is a pity because the 3 shades that are missing is the ones I want to try too so I ended up picking "Nude Eclipse" and "Celestial" 
They each cost me about 5.95 euro each which was on special offer of 2 euro off if I am not mistaken.
The packaging is so cute and funky and of course looking like you paid alot more than what they cost which is a bonus and of course it comes with a sponge top applicator in which is every better as it makes application so much easier. 


Sorry about the above picture been out of focus for some reason my camera just would not focus. 
Let me tell you I have falling in love with these little beauties.  Believe me when I say when you have these little beauties in your collection You will not need a lip liner, lipstick or gloss.  Apply these to you lips and your good to go day time and night time.  
The pigmentations of these lip laquers are shocking and incredible.  The brighter the shade the more pigmented they are seriously ladies just swatching these only takes one shot for instant pigmentation .
You will certainly need a mirror to apply these for the fact that they are pigmented they need a little work on applying evenly.  
The consistency is thick but not overly thick.  That sort of thickness where you know they are going to last for some time on the lips.  They are not sticky which is an even better bonus.  
The scent of these is hard to pin point but the only thing I can think of is a slight false sweet smell that fades within minutes.  I love how this gives the colour payoff of a lipstick and a satin finish.  I found they last around 3 to 4 hours before you feel your have to top it up if you eat or drink the lasting time is less of course :) 
Now for the shades I chose :) 


Celestial:  This is my favourite out of the 2 This is a beautiful Mauvey Pink shade and very very pigmented but oh so flattering to anyone who wears it :)  I got so many compliments while wearing this its stunning :) 
Nude Eclipse:  This was a scary shade for me to try I thought it was going to make me look like I was sick or something.  This shade will definitely make you look sick if you were very pal unless you are dolled up its certainly not going to do you for an everyday shade, but it looks absolutely stunning on the lips with a smokey eye wow ladies if you are looking for a nude lip this is the way to go.  This is a beautiful beigey Peachy Nude shade I love it :) 

Here is am wearing "Celestial" 
As you can see yourself they look fantastic the only fault i would have to pick would be the lasting power and the fact that that they are very transferable so no kissing or hugging anyone with white clothes lol :) 
There is people who have experienced their lips getting very dry from them but I have to say i have never experienced that even with my lips been dry themselves :) 
Overall I love them enough to want to buy the other shades on my wish list so that says alot :) :) 
:) 
Have you tried them yet :) 
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 




I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

CosmeticsAndThings said...

wow, Celestial looks great, I´m going to buy it too :)

Unknown said...

I also have both these colours and i love them Celestial is my everyday lip wear at the moment, also have Apocaliptic but it's a bit bright for me!

Claire does beauty
XX

Makeup Over Mind said...

Love these! Big Bang is definitely my favourite! :)

Unknown said...

I recently got one and thought they were the coolest thing. I love Luna xx

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop, you have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

Nanabeams said...

Wow they look lovely on you :)

Sara said...

I think a will always be a bright lips gal at heart but Ive really been trying to wear nudes and softer shades lately (mixing it up lol). Fingers crossed these make it to Canada:) xx

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

LOVE the share Celestial! SO pretty. Thanks so much for linking it up to Makeup Monday! I sure hope you will be back again today!

~Maria-Isabel
www.agapelovedesigns.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...