Saturday 18 May 2013

Day 18: Blog Everyday in May..............Best Friends





Hey my beauties how are you all doing today :) 
We got a lovely spell of sunshine and heat yesterday delighted !!!!
Today ??? Rain and cold AGAIN 
Typical Irish weather but hey what can you do eh?
Todays topic is Best Friends......... Who are your best friends and what makes them so special?
Well I am only going to talk about one best friend today and this person I have known all of my life from the day she was born. There is 6 years between us and I am the oldest :) Even though it doesnt feel like there is 6 years between us at all we have both got the same mind frame.
If you havent guessed it by now My bestest friend is my Sister Sarah
Isnt she a stunner ???
I love this girl so much she is an amazing person
Growing up Sarah and I were typical sisters. I used to be a real mammy when she was born I minded her wanted her to hurry up and grow up and play with me :)
She is going to kill me for putting up this photo but don't worry Sarah Plenty more to come hehehehehe :) & You cant stop me cause this is Nina's Bargain Beauty emphasising NINA'S Wahahahahahahahahahaha
Anyways Myself and Sarah growing up were not exactly close, in fact we used to kill each other all the time she was the typical younger sister who wanted to do everything I was doing I hated it lol you know what its like lol
But then when we were not fighting we had such amazing times. We shared the same room and had some amazing times making up the most silliest games ever but we had fun. I still had the mothering streak over her and told her when she was naughty (which was all the time) lol (only kidding)
Once we got older aka when I was in my teens and sarah was hitting the Tweens we got even closer. Sarah used to come to me all the time about her tween "problems" and we barely  fought.
When I hit 19 and had my first baby She was first on the list to become Godmother to my baby girl and still to this day she is an amazing godmother and aunty to her. When she had her first baby I was the one she came to be godmother :)
When I moved home when my little woman was a year old we grew even closer
We from then on became more best friends than sisters. We Talked about everything. She came to me when she experienced all her first in life all of them. She would often refer to me as her 2nd mum which made me feel amazing :)
We have been through the most hardest times and together we pulled ourselves through it.  She has been my rock when i needed her the most.  We have had our rows but couldnt stay mad at each other for too long because we would miss each other too much.  Any time we would go anywhere big we would ask each other did they want to come.  I have even brought her along to some blogger meet ups just because it would feel weird not bringing her to such an amazing event.  Going on day outs which doesnt happen too often because we both have children is such a laugh.  We both act like complete kids ourselves even our own kiddies think we are crazy 
awwww I love this girl so much.  We are each others rocks.  When life doesnt go our way we are there for each other as quick as you can click your fingers.  We even know when one of us is not having a good time even by text message.  We even say the same things sometime like twins would do when they are together and even finish each others sentences its unreal and we dont even live with each other.  I know everything about her and she me.  
This girl is my sister, my life and most of all the bestest friend I have ever had. 
If she is away from me too long my heart breaks for her 
Sarah if you are reading this I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR BEEN YOU 
I FEEL ABSOLUTELY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE AS WELL AS THOSE 2 BEAUTIFUL BABIES YOU GAVE BIRTH TOO 
YOUR HEART IS AS BIG A THE WORLD, YOUR ARE AN AMAZING MUM, AN AMAZING SISTER AND AN AMAZING DAUGHTER 
NEVER STOP BEEN WHO YOU ARE AND NEVER EVER FORGET YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY BEST FRIEND XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ok I think that's enough soppiness for one day lol 
I do have best friends but to be honest if you have sisters who you have grown up with stay close to them as they are the only people in the world apart from your parents who Know you inside out :) 
And believe me there are times in your life where you are going to need them more than anyone they are your blood they are your life and nothing and i mean nothing should ever come between you :) :) 
Until next time 
Lot of Love Luck and Laughter 


















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I think having great friends is so important :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Just me, Leah said...

You've both got gorgeous smiles! x x

PR Fashion Beauty said...

Love the white glassess ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...