Sunday 30 June 2013

Sharing the Love #10: Interview with Marie from I am the Makeup Junkie

Hey everybody How you are all doing today :) 
Well I have a very excited house this morning as we are heading to the zoo for a treat.  The twins have never been to the zoo.  Today is another share the love visitor and She is also a new blogger I am following :) So this is going to be nice to get to know her more for myself as well as for you :) Introducing Maria from I am the Makeup Junkie :) 

1.  Hey Maria Welcome to my blog :) :) Can you tell us a little about yourself :)
Sure! I am 42 year old esthetician and makeup artist. I am currently disabled due to some crappy things. I have been in the industry for 20 years. I love skincare and makeup more than anything. I claim to have the largest makeup collection in the North American hemisphere? World maybe? Seriously, I have A LOT of makeup. I have a wonderful Greek husband who I met in Paris and two wonderful daughters, 13 and 12. My blog is called I am the Makeup Junkie 

2.  Tell us a little about your blog:
Called "I Am THE Makeup Junkie", it is about makeup and skincare reviews with educational essays on skincare too. I love to review products and let people know my opinions on them, but I also want to hear from others to know their opinions. I never hear from others yet, I am not that well know. My feedback is good though. It seems as if I am building myself up to be a foundation expert, since a lot of my reviews are on foundation. I also used to treat acne, so I would love to really get in the thick of acne skincare and be an expert!

3.  What inspired you to start up your blog
 I wanted to do it years ago but I had kids so I had to wait. I finally said that since I am disabled I had the time now.

4.  What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to be an artist for Illamasqua. I love their makeup. And Alex Box, their creative director is amazing. 

5.  Can you share with us some of your favourite blogs to read ? 
I like Temptalia of course and Hairspray and High Heels, I also like Nina's Page, Glamorous Mama and more but it is very hard for me to find time to read blogs. I wish I could read more. Really I would love to spend all day reading!

6.  Your favorite skin care, hair care and makeup products?
Lately I love Korres, Ole Henrisken and MitoQ skincare. Makeup: Illamasqua, MAC and Inglot of course! Haircare: Rock Your Hair, Crack, L'Oreal and Kerastase.

7   If you could give one piece of advice to someone who is thinking of starting up their own blog what would it be? 
Read some blogs first. Comment on them. I never did. You need to get to know the community. I lagged behind because of it.

8.  Can You tell us what is in you handbag?? (hehehe I like been nosey?  Include a picture ? 
Crap!I have a gigantic Vera Bradley wallet that takes up most of my purse right now. The rest is receipts, medicine and junk.

9.  Where else apart from your blog can we find you aka twitter facebook etc

10  Any last words for us :)  
Thank you for doing this. I think it will be great to get to know everyone!

:) I hope you all enjoyed My interview with Marie :) She is one busy lady I tell you :) 
If you are interested in Been part of Nina's World and been amongst these lovely ladies in my share the love roll comment below with you email address and I will contact you :) xxxx
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 







I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the "Share the Love!" Also love Ms. Marie...she's such a sweetie!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...