Friday 20 September 2013

Catrice Intensif'eye Wet & Dry Shadow

Hello My beauties how are you all today :) :) Gosh since the kiddies went back to school I thought I would have more time on my hands but in fact I dont Its crazy from 6.30 am I am rushing and racing around until 9 am getting kids ready for school by the time I get home and clean up and do my bits its time to pick the twinnies up from playschool cook dinner and do homework with the older ones the day disappears before I know it, but hey once we get a routine going it will be fine :) :) 
So today I have a Catrice Review for you all.  You may remember me showing you eyeshadows like this before if not Let me refresh your memory :) Click here to see one of my limited edition posts where I bought 4 of these eyeshadows in different shades.  In fact these eyeshadows were in fact supposed to be Limited Edition when they were first released in March 2012 but I think they just decided to keep them as a permanent range after that :) :) 
Happy Days :) because these eyeshadows are definately worth been put on the permanent range for sure :) :) 
I have every one of the shades now to my delight :)  There are now 6 shades to choose from and you will see the other 4 shades in my previous review in the link above :) 

I love the packaging on these eyeshadows.  The packaging is clear so you can see the eyeshadows very clearly.  What i like is the writing is done in hologram which make it look more appealing and less cheapish.  Plus the lid is secure and not loose like you can get from some affordable brands :) 

I got 2 more shades which completes my collection until they (i hope) bring in more :) 

Ninja Purples:  This is is Stunning and if you love your purples you will love this.   Ninja Purples is a stunning purple with lines of pink and black shades going through it :)   This shade of course is shimmer when swatched dry but looks amazing.  It also looks satin when swatched wet.  I cant believe how pigmented this shade is and is very ideal for that dark smokey eye look :) There is plenty of ways you can wear this shadow.  Either on its own over a primer of course, Wet or even over a black base and I also like to you this as a liner too :) 

Glamourose:  This shade is also stunning its a beautiful creamy shade with lines of pink going through it.  Again this is another shimmer shadow and again very pigmented.  When swatched this shade is a fabulous baby pink that works great for a lid colour or even on the inner corners for instant brightness.  I do find that applying this shadow wet shows its true potential but you can also use this dry on an everyday day to make yourself look more awake :) 

I found these shadows so easy to apply and easy to blend.  They feel like silk against the skin as all baked shadows do and a little goes a long long way.  For less than €5 each they are well worth having in your collection :) :) 
Have you tried these yet ?
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 









I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These shadows are so pretty (: and the pigmentation is so good (:

S said...

I haven't tried any of these ones yet but I have just bought one of the new metallic ones (not sure of the name but they're square and really metallic) and they blend really well, I'll have a look at these and see if anything catches my eye next time! x

the creation of beauty is art. said...

The shades look just beautiful! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ebony I know I love them alot hunny :)

Angelinque Thank you very much darlin I shall take a look at yours right now :)

MissGreenEyes I know the ones you are talking about and they look amazing I will be trying them out soon

Shannon They are stunning hunny :)

Minnie C. said...

Awww, ninja purple is so beautiful. I should check it out soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...