Saturday 1 February 2014

Thank You Thank You Thank You :) :) :)


Hello My Beauties 
This is just a short little message from me to you 
To Thank you all SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH 
for all of your support since I started in May 2011 
Its incredible that you are all taking your time to read my blog posts 
From the first day I started I have been getting amazing reponses from you all and I feel lucky to have such amazing followers like you all 
I can not believe today I have reached 900,000 pageviews I am totally shocked 
I am 100k away from 1 Million Pageviews (Say WHHAAAATTT??) 

When I do get to 1 million I can be sure there will be an amazing giveaway on here :) :) 
I am so emotional about this you would not believe it.  I feel honoured that you all love to read what I have to say and always give me positive feedback I love you all so so much and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for supporting me in doing what I love :) :) 
Hugs and Kisses to you all 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 













I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well deserved Nina, here's to 900000 more x

Love Leah said...

Congratulations! x x

Enigmatic Rambles said...

Congratulations! Well done :D

Barbie's Beauty Bits said...

Congrats! You deserve this! I am so excited for you!

Barbie
barbiesbeautybitsblogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...