Wednesday 12 March 2014

Milani Illuminating Face Powders in Amber Nectar & Beauty's Touch

Hello my beauties I hope you are all doing good :) 
Well I have had a busy weekend that's for sure from preparing and attending my daughters confirmation to going to the Irish Beauty Show I haven't had time to sit and blog whatsoever.  Even with me been so busy I thought everyday about a particular product I MUST blog about and its a product I used for both occasions because I loved it do much and well now that i am back to normality once again and of course back blogging :) I can finally tell you about it.  

Today's review is on the Milani Illuminating Face Powders.  I have been eyeing these for a very long time now actually its been on my wishlist for at least a year and I have finally got them in my hands.  
There are 3 shades to choose from and I opted for the shades I thought I would use more Which is 01 Amber Nectar & 03 Beauty's Touch.  The other shade I did not get is 02 Hermosa Rose
Milani say An ultra-smooth blush, bronzer and/or highlighter gives skin a hint of color with a lit-from-within radiant healthy glow. It is suitable for all skin types and tones.

Each Face Powder costs about $9 which is so so affordable for 10g of product.  I got mine from the Cherry Culture Website. The package is pretty straight forward and actually really pretty.  The design of the blush is what I am more crazy about.  The shape reminds me of flowers and you are getting 3 different shades in which when used altogether creates a beautiful shade for your cheeks.  
Don't worry the flower shapes do not disappear from the moment you use it infact I have been using one of the shades nearly everyday for the past 2 weeks and the shapes are still there.  
Let me tell you now these face powders are going to open you eyes they did for me and I love one in particular I cant stay away from it :) :) 
Starting with 

01 Amber Nectar 
This is a stunning shade and I use this on days I am not fussed to use blush.  It doesnt give me much colour pay off.  This has a mix of shades a gone off white, a peach, a golden bronze shade and together give a peachy tan shade with shimmers 

This shade would be perfect for fair skinned people for sure you will just get the right amount of colour aswell as a stunning glow but for anyone darker you will just get the glow.  I do find if I build this up a little i will get a hint of colour but I have to be careful not to build too much as their is quite a bit of shimmer to it and can leave you looking like a disco ball.  The picture below is of all the shade together 

Next up is my favourite :) 

02 Beauty's Touch 
Wow this one has blown me away.  Its stunning to look at and stunning on the cheeks.  This shade has a mixture of a cream, baby pink, a light peach and a rosey shade together it gives the most beautiful pinky shade with a stunning glow.  I absolutely love the finish of this blush and am amazed with how healthy and refreshed it makes me look.  Its my current favourite blush/highligher at the moment.  

I use this in lot of different ways for a quick flush of colour I swirl my brush around and swipe across my cheeks for a more intense wash of colour I use a small blush brush and mix the two pinks together and for a separate highlight I use the cream shade.   The picture below is of all the shades together 

Both shades are beautiful but I have to say (if you havent already guessed) Beauty's Touch really has impressed me alot.  Even with building it doesnt look too shimmery.   I just cant seem to leave it down Normally i do not go for a bright pink blush but this really has won me over.  Both are perfect for the Spring and Summer months and look even better in photos :) If you like a nice glow to you cheeks you should pick up one of these :) 
Here is a picture of me using Beauty's touch lightly on the cheeks 

I even wore This face powder on its own for photos on my daughters confirmation :) :) 


Have you tried these yet ?  Which shade would you go for :) :) 
I hope you enjoyed my review 
Until next time Thank you for reading 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 














I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Love Leah said...

They're so pretty, both in and out of the pan! x x

Leelo said...

Both of these look so pretty (in the pan, too) and I think I would use both of these shades :P

Barbie's Beauty Bits said...

I haven't tried these yet, I wondered about them. They are so pretty, I don't want to mess theme up!

Barbie
barbiesbeautybitsblogger

Natalie B. said...

The pink one does look wonderful. You look so pretty in both pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...