Wednesday 19 November 2014

MeMeMe Arch Angel Review

Hellllloooooo Beauties :) 
I hope you are all well :) 
Todays review is on the MeMeMe Arch Angel :)  This is on one of those products that I started using and kept using every single day and suddenly realised "I havent reviewed this"  :)  Spoiler alert I absolutely ADORE this product :) :) 
Brows have always been a nightmare for me.  i was one of those teens who was never thought how to look after my brows and over plucked, shaved etc my brows.  One of those mistakes I will always regret as they have never been the same since.  My brows are a total embarrassment to me and still to this day I am struggling to get both brows looking as normal and as full as possible.  Up until 3 years ago I never really filled in my brows as I didnt know how but since then I have been playing away with pencils, powders and clear brow gels to give my brows some sort of a shape.  I have actually been more confident with the way I have been drawing in my brows and to be honest alot more confident in myself since having brows as brows are the thing and one of the most important features on your face.  Brows are huge in the beauty industry :)  They put a shape to our faces :) :) They put expression on our faces.   Different shapes of brows put different expressions on our faces even before we apply makeup.  I personally am obessed with brows.  I can walk out of the house into the public with no makeup on but on thing I will not do is walk out the door with my brows not filled in :) :)   As mentioned about I have tried eyebrow pencils, eye brow powders, clear brow gels etc but never tried tinted brow gels before.  That was until I tried MeMeMe Arch Angel :) :) 

Can I just begin with the packaging.... Normally Packaging does not matter to me once the prodict itself is good but I couldnt help but fall in love with the packaging.  The packaging looks expensive to be honest I think If you were looking at the packaging of this brand you would be thinking that this is going to cost the same as some High end products out there but let me tell you looks can be deceiving :) 
For only €10 I would not call this high end would you?  

So what we are actually getting is whats more important and I am going to show you now.
We are actually getting two products in one :) :) 

You are getting on one side a tinted brow gel with a teeny tiny brush :)  This is supposed to not only darken and define your brows but set them into place ready for the day ahead.  The gel is to set those flare aways we all hate and make your brows tidy and neat.  Just look at this brush :) 

The gel comes in a dark brown shade which is what we mostly go for to make our brows noticable.  The brush itself makes life so so easy for us girlies let me tell you.  I did of this and comb through the brows bang you instantly have that defined look.  The brush grabs onto every single hair you have on your brows so even if you havent many hairs and alot of light hairs this brush will find them.  For those of you who do not like very dark brows simply brush the gel on very lightly and you will never over do it.  If you are one who likes dark dark brows simply build the gel up :) 

I myself like to use a brow pencil to shape my brows as I am not luck enough to have full brows then I finish off with this gel for extra coverage and tidiness and I instantly have full looking brows :) LOVE IT !!!!!

Let me show you how well this works :) 
Here is a before of my brows (eekkkkk) 

 And here is an after :) 


Here is another before and after :) 


So now for the other side which is the highlight side :)  This was designed to give your brows that extra boost :) 

The highlight comes with a doe foot applicator which fits perfectly under the brow and boy oh boy this highlight is bright.  Literally one pea sized amount with do both brows :)  This helps give your brows that extra shape and also make them stand out more without look obvious.  I love this highlight so much I even use this on my cheek bones and on the top of my lip :) I love it :) 


Over all I think this product is absolutely brilliant I literally us this every single day without fail even on my no makeup days.  I have also used this on some clients and they too are amazed with it.  This is certainly going to be repurchased by me over and over :)  
Have you tried Arch Angel yet.  I cant wait to try more from this brand :)  Check out their website MeMeMe Cosmetics or if you are from Ireland Check out their list of stockists :) 

Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That highlight looks SO pretty!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh wow this look fantastic on you!!! xxxx

Kay Cake Beauty said...

wow! the after result is amazing!

Sophia Meola; ❤ said...

I recently was introduced to MeMeMe and I have to say they house some incredible products :D I am all about my brows when doing my makeup and this seems like the perfect product to define and highlight :D

Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

xx

Jessica said...

Love it! Great review. I want to try this out. Will check on this.

beautyqueenuk said...

MeMeMe do have some incredible products, am a big fan of their blushes x

Laura said...

looks like handy product! I like that it comes with a highlighter and brow gel. Your makeup always looks so good :)

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This sounds like an amazing product, the highlight is beautiful! Shaping your brows makes such a difference to your face, I'm the same about filling mine in :)

Jess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

Loevens said...

Wow never heard of this brand. Need to take a look at their website. I like the look of that spooley brush. I have never used anything but brow pens, waxes and powders. But I do see a lot of reviews of different brow gels and tints, where people often complain that the spooley is too big, so this looks like it would be perfect. Fingers crossed they have a suuuuper light one for my blonde brows.
www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow looks great on you, haven't tried this brand before.

Sophie
xx
www.pocockins.co.uk

Esha said...

Wow, it looks spectacular on you!Loved the look! :)

Floral Danielle said...

Ooh wow this product looks lovely! :)
I will definitely be picking it up at some point!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...