Friday 5 December 2014

My Top 10 Products by Blank Canvas Cosmetics 2014

Hello My beauties 
I have decided to do a little series on my top favourite products from different brands for the year of 2014.  I know its early but to be honest by the time I get through all of the brands I am using and have used I will probably need a full month so I might as well start now before 2015 comes in and It might also help you choose some presents for your loved ones for Christmas ;)   Some posts might begin with My top 5, My top 10 of even My favourite _________ of 2014 either way I think this will be very helpful as it means I have repurchased many times or used alot of throughout the year :) :) 

Of course I have to start this series with one of my favourite brands of all time as I think I own nearly everything on the site at this stage and everytime something new comes in I have to get my hands on it :) :) 

Blank Canvas as become well known since it began and to be honest I have nothing but amazing reviews about their products by lots and lots of bloggers.  I dont think I have ever seen 1 bad review.  I myself am a huge huge fan of their products and if you are a regular reader I am sure you already know this :) :) 
So without further ado let me begin by saying even picking out my top 10 has been extremely difficult I was nearly going to change it to my Top 20 ;) 

So let me begin with Number 1

It has to be The Famous 6 Pan Contour Palette 
I literally have went through 2 of these so far and own one for myself and have one for my kit.  This Palette is one amazing palette.  Its all you face powers in one palette. 
you have:  2 highlight shades 
2 setting powders in which one of them could be used as a blush 
2 bronzer/contour shades 
The shades are perfect for everyone for every skin type skin tone everyone!!!!! The powders are so easy to blend so easy to work with and most of all this palette is super affordable :)  As I have already reviewed this palette I will not go into too much detail but if you are a makeup artist, makeup lover or even just want to start up a collection of makeup for everyday use This palette is one item you should have in your collection AMAZING and is my number 1 for sure 

My Number 2 is :) 

Its has to be my F30 Sculpt Brush OMG girlies this brush is a god send!!!!!!! Contouring with this beauty is made so much easier you can literally do this with your eyes closed honestly I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!  I literally use this everday and everytime I do anybodys makeup.  
If you havent grasped the contouring yet you will instantly become a pro the moment you have this in your hands :) :) The most amazing creation ever :) Check out my indept review here you need this in your life.  Any men out there who have ladies in their lives who love makeup Get my Number ! and Number 2 in this list and she will love you forever lol 

My number 3 is 

It has to be my F22 HD Dome Face Brush.  I have a full review on this already.  I have been loving this brush alot lately for applying my liquid foundation.   The fibres on this brush is so tightly packed that it doesnt soak up alot of product.  I love the domed shape as it makes applying foundation so much easier especially when blending around the hair line, under the eyes and around the nose area.  I love the flawless finish it gives.  This brush is amazingly soft and every time I use this on anyone they always always comment on how soft it is on their face :)  I love applying foundation with this brush on peoples faces as it like giving them a nice relaxing face massage :) :) they love it :)   I own about 3 or 4 of these :)   I also love using this to apply cream blush :) 

My Number 4 is 

The F20 Stippling Brush which is another famous brush by Blank Canvas.  This brush is AMAZING for applying foundation also.  Has been my favourite for a very long time and this too I own about 3.  It was actually my first ever brush I bought from Blank Canvas and I still to this day recommend it to everyone.  It gives such an amazing flawless finish and is super super soft :) LOVE IT 

My Number 5 is 

The F25 Powder/bronzer Brush which I have reviewed (by Guest blog post on Make up for Dolls blog)  This is the most softest amazing brush ever ok maybe not ever but oh my goodness I love this brush to bits.  I am actually going to get another for my kit I adore it that much.  This can be used for powdering all over the face, for blush for bronzer for anything really.  I highly recommend this beauty you will wonder how you lived without it honestly :) 

My Number 6 is 

The Pro Deluxe E23 Short Pencil Brush:   LOVE IT!!!!!!!   I love using this to smudge shadow under my lower lash line its the perfect size to get that precise line.  I also love using this when to smudge out my liner for everyday wear when you dont want that strong harsh line.  This is also perfect for getting that percise out V shape  Its great for the crease its great for the inner corner ITS JUST GREAT FULL STOP.  You can also use this brush for your cream shadows :) This brush is made from soft high grade natural hair.

My Number 7 is 

Pro Deluxe Flat Shader Brush E26:  This is one amazing brush.  I find it brilliant picking up the right amount of eyeshadow.  Its amazing how easy this make to apply my eyeshadow's without loosing too much product.  Its so soft and a pleasure to use.  The shape is exactly right for the lid I love that.  This is yet another brush that holds its shape well after each wash.  

My Number 8 is 

The E39 Bent Liner Brush:  I Adore this brush for applying my eyeliner.  It makes life so much easier for me especially when im in a hurry.  We all know how hard it is to get an even line and also create a nice flick.  Well if you are not used to applying gel liner and are trying to see what you are doing in front of the mirror sometimes its hard to dodge you own hand to see what you are actually doing close up...... Not anymore with this liner brush !!!!!  Check out my full blog post here on this beauty :) :) 

My Number 10 is 

The amazing E25 Pro Deluxe Tapered Blending Brush.  I have a few of these beauties and love using this obviously for blending out my eyeshadows :) :)   The secret to a good eye makeup look is in the blending BLEND BLEND BLEND :) :)  I also love using this brush to set my concealer around the nose and under the eye area its so small it can reach them areas perfectly

There is one more I have to add to this list and I know its cheating but im allowed as its my blog hehehehe 
my next favourite brush is the one and only 

The E30 Deluxe Double Ended Brow/Spoolie brush.  This is one brush everyone should have in their collection.  You have one side in which has a brush to put those crazy brows in place then the other side you have a very flat slanted brush for applying your brow colour on in the most perfect way.  You can also use this side to apply eyeliner and it applies brilliantly

So there you have it :)  My top 10 (11) Products by Blank Canvas Cosmetics of 2014 :) :)  They are a long time favourite of mine and to be honest I can see they will continue to be as long as Blank Canvas is around :) :)  Have you Tried anything From Blank Canvas Yet?  What is your favourites from there? 
If you are thinking of purchasing for yourself or for a loved one from Blank Canvas Cosmetics 
 Enter "NINA" at the end for a little discount for all my lovely readers I Hope you enjoy 
So that it is for today everyone.  What brand would you like me to do next for my Top's of 2014 :)  Leave you suggestions below :) xxxxxxx 

Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
























I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Shumaila Jaffer said...

the brushes looks great .. but i have never came across this brand before



Shumaila Jaffer
Beauty Redefined
Follow me :
Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | GooglePlus | Instagram

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These products sound fantastic! I have never actually tried anything from BCC but I always hear great things :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

beautyqueenuk said...

The sculpt brush looks pretty impressive, it definitely stood out to me amongst your collection x

Unknown said...

Not tried any of them! but the brush looks good.

Sophie
xx
www.pocockins.co.uk

Sophia Meola; ❤ said...

Ohh my goodness! That contour palette and sculpt brush look like a match made in heaven. I have been dying to get my hands on a sculpt brush like that - definitely something to consider!

Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

xx

loveforlacquer said...

Those brushes look amazing!

Esha said...

The brushes look pretty good, although I haven't tried any from this brand. :)

Laura said...

Its the first time I heard of this brand, but some of the products sound lovely! xo's

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Beautykinguk said...

From your post it is easy to see how impressed you are with all of the brushes! My mind is still blown at why you girls need so many ;o)

Unknown said...

LOVE BCC brushes! I have several and I'm in need of purchasing a few more actually! I have my eye on the contour brush for sure, also I've wanted to the contour palette for ages too! think I'll need to place an order asap!

http://www.justjulie.co.uk

Unknown said...

The brushes look lovely!

Alice's Beauty Madness said...

oh these brushes just look gorgeous!!!I am a loyal zoeva cutomer but might branch out on these next time I need brushes!
xo
Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

I've not tried anything from this brand but the contour palette looks amazing! Good to hear such strong recommendations :)

Jess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...