Sunday 8 March 2015

My Beauty Swap With Loevens Makeup Rambles 2015

*Loevens makeup rambles*
Hello Beauties I hope you are all well :) 
I have been sick most of this week but getting there now thank goodness there is nothing worse than been sick when you are a full time mum and blogger :)  You feel so useless and worried about what you are not getting done rather than getting better.  Anyways today is a different kind of blog post as you can tell by the title ;) 
Rikke from Lovevens Makeup Rambles and I have become good friends through facebook and through each other reading our blogs and we got chatting before Christmas about doing a Swap.  I was delighted to take part as its not that often you get that oppurtunity and to be honest I was curious about product from Denmark.  We agreed to take our time building up a collection for our swaps and shared information about our likes and dislikes.  We also agreed to a value excluding postage to spend on products :)  So In february we were ready to send our boxes of goodies to each other and to be honest our packages didnt even take that long to get to our destinations :)  
Rikke is such a sweet girl and to be honest I had 100% trust in her.  I wasnt even worried that she would send me items I wouldnt use as she seemed to listen  to everything I liked and disliked.  
I recieved my box first but decided I would wait until she got hers as I was a couple of days behind posting her box to her.  
The day she got hers was the day I opened mine :) 
Well I can tell you now she was one very very happy little lady with what I sent her so much so she even blogged the day she got them lol :) 
If you want to see what I got her check out her blog post here :) 
So Enough with the rambling and let me show you what I got :) 
When I first opened the box I was well impress with the way everything was put together all wrapped in bubble wrapping individually with a little note on each goody on top of all the goodies was some lovely different food stuff yummy :) hehehehe
Love me some new sweets ;) 
Along with that was a lovely little letter from Rikke :) underneath the sweets I spotted some lovely little samples to try out Thanks Rikke :) 

Next up was my favourite part :)  Opening up all the goodies she sent me :) First up was a personal favourite of Rikkes :)  An L.A Colors eyeshadow palette which I am looking very forward to trying out :) 

Next she got me something she just got herself and suggested we try it out together which is very exciting :) 
Another L.A Colors Eyeshadow Palettes :) 

She got me a new foundation I have not tried yet by Gosh and I am pretty sure the shade is the right shade too :)  I am really looking forward to trying this out :) 

I have seen a blog post by Loevens Makeup Rambles about this next product and I am so glad she added one to my box as I have bee curious to try it out :) Its the L.A Glazed Lip Paint :) 

Next product is actually a product I haven't tried and order a few shades of it recently I am super excited that I now have another shade to my little collection :) plus its a favourite of Rikke's so I'm even more excited to try them out now :) 

Next up is a new mascara for me :)  This time by Gosh in which I havent tried :)  

When I seen this next product I screeched out loud.  i have always wanted to try something if anything from Sephora.  Sephora is not available here but I have seen so many people rave about Sephora :)  She sent me a holy grail of hers from Sephora :)  I really cant wait to try this out :) 

Rikke sent me another favourite of hers and when I opened it my eyes opened wide wow the shades look stunning Another Gosh product :) :) :) 

Next up is a recent favourite of Rikke's and I know straight away where she heard about this product :) ;)  Correct me if I am wrong Rikke.  Dyna girl you have us both hypnotised by your Videos Girl!!!!  This is One of Dyna's Favourite Concealers and I have recently ordered this myself :)  Rikke sent me a shade I didn't order so I am super excited to try this out for the first time :) 

Another Sephora Product and time time a scent :)  Its one of Rikkes Favourite scents :)  I personally am very fussy when it comes to perfumes but this is actually lovely its mild yet a scent that will linger all day :) 

Oh my goodness Rikke was surely trying to tease me on this next one by writing "Could this be from Sephora?" lol :) I really couldnt open the package fast enough :)  A New Lippy 

Next up is such a sweet thing for Rikke to do She knew that this month is my birthday and she added a little Birthday package along with everything :) Of course my Birthday is not until the end of the month and I just wasnt waiting to see what it was :)  I liked the look of this palette so much i just had to try it out today :)  

Last but not least :) 
Is another lippy this time by Gosh :)  


Rikke also sent me a couple of products that did not work out for her.  She asked me before she sent them to me if I was interested in trying them and of course I said yes.  Such a sweet and loving person Rikke is and I am so glad I got this chance to do a swap with her.  I found it so much fun.  Thank you Rikke I love everything and I am going to have so much fun playing around with my new makeup products :) 

If you all get a chance pop over to Rikkes blog as she does some really great reviews :) :) 

Until Next time and keep an eye out for some new product reviews :)  If you have seen anything here you would like me to review asap let me know :) 

Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 





















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Loevens said...

Wow! I'm so glad you liked it :) Actually the concealer seems to be every youtubers favorite hehe, so after hearing about it from everyone for a year, I decided that we needed to try it. I'm so glad that you like what I sent and I can't wait to see reviews. Your post is so detailed and well put together. hehe mine was all over the place, but so was I that day ;) Thank you Again for this lovely swap. I had so much fun.

Loevens

Laura said...

Wow that's a lot of stuff :) Beauty swaps are so much fun! xx

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Forever Miss Vanity said...

I love beauty swap posts :) it looks like you got so many wonderful items.x

Christine said...

Oh my gosh, she got you so many amazing things! I just ordered that LA Girl concealer and I can't wait to try it out, have heard lovely things about it :-)

- Love, Christine ♥
Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I am glad you are starting to feel better! And wow, what an amazing range of products. Lucky you to get to try them all out. That is super exciting.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

WhatLauraLoves said...

This is such a lovely idea and you received some lovely things. I hope you both love the eyeshadow palette xxx

Unknown said...

I have my eye on a Milani lipsticks! xxx

Unknown said...

Wow this is such an amazing beauty swap, I am so jealous!! :)

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

I love beauty swaps, they're such a great way to try new products!! The GOSH foundation is fab, I hope you like it :)

Jess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

beautyqueenuk said...

OOh that is a great swap and I adore the GOSH Lip Shine forever x

Unknown said...

WOW! such great things!
http://www.snedbyrida-k.com/

Unknown said...

Wow you got so many fantastic things! And the chocs look great too xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

gsb said...

How I wish I find somebody to swap a beauty box with..
Rikke is really a sweetheart <3

www.getsetblush.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...